Thomas E. Silvonek, owner and chief pharmacist of Dorneyville Pharmacy in Allentown, PA is a 1974 graduate of the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Sciences. He has been affiliated with the art of compounding pharmacy for many years and is a proud member of:
- IACP - International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- PPA- Pennsylvania Pharmaceutical Association
- LVPA- Lehigh Valley Pharmacist Association
- ACA - Full Fellowship in the American College of Apothecary
- ACVP-Full Fellowship in the American College of Veterinary Pharmacy which he is certified in
- Advanced Equine Therapeutics
- Advanced Exotic Pet Pharmacy Therapy
- Advanced Canine Therapeutics
- Advanced Feline Therapeutics
Thomas enjoys spending summer weekends with his wife at the beach. He also enjoys offshore fishing and is an active member of numerous community organizations.
Rebecca Cox, Doctor of Pharmacy, earned her degree from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia in 2002. Compounding since, her post-graduate training includes hormonal restoration with bio-identical hormones and supplements, saliva lab testing and interpretation, natural thyroid treatments, and adrenal gland support. Topical pain management is another area where she enjoys working directly with patients in order to maximize customized prescription therapy. Rebecca has attended workshops on ensuring continuous quality in the compounding lab and sterile facility, as well as being an active participant in congressional appointments on Capitol Hill to raise awareness on compounding issues. She publicly speaks to physician and patient groups on compounding solutions. She also is a member of the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists.
As a certified yoga teacher and compounding pharmacist, her passion is bridging the gap between holistic health, complementary therapies, and allopathic medicine. She is an avid practitioner of meditation and the yoga philosophy of living in union. Rebecca resides with her husband, two daughters, and animals (dog, cat, and frogs). She loves walking, traveling, and learning about social cultures.